|Basics||Guns||Coins||Medals||Weapon Type Redirectory||Rooms|
|Getting Started||Items||Cash||Maps||In-game Jargon||Tournaments|
|Battlezone||Artifacts||Bank||Skills||Wiki Rules||Clan Wars|
In TDP4, the second of the three room subtypes is the Tournament
Tournament wins give global rating and you can win cash and coins.
To make a tournament you need to:
- Give it a name.
- Select game mode: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, Domination, Duel, Elimination, or Last man standing.
- Choose how many people can join.
- Min level and max level of players who can join.
- If nicks are visible.
- NOTE: If you want a private tournament you can give it a password.
Whether to have a
- Time limit: When the time runs out, whoever has most kills or flags wins.
- Score/frag limit: Who ever reaches the number of frags or flags first wins.
- Last man standing: If you reach the score limit of deaths you leave the tournament.
- To put a stake on the tournament just add coins and cash. The cash/coins will go to the winning team minus 20% of the total cash/coins, note that this amount is split among the players as opposed to given to all of them.
- Select which guns are allowed, you must have at least one of the guns.